The Waterpik PP-100E Water Flosser Pik Pocket Tip is specially designed for periodontal pockets and furcations. It's engineered to deliver extra gentle cleaning around implants, bridges, and crowns to ensure superior cleaning with ever floss. It has a soft rubber tip that provides gentle, low-pressure delivery of therapeutic rinses below the gumline.
This tip is clinically proven to access 90% of a 6mm pocket. To use, simply set the pressure to the lowest setting with the unit powered off. Place the soft tip against the tooth at a 45-degree angle and gently place the tip under the gum line, into the pocket. Turn on power to clean. Made compatible with Waterpik Ultra, Ultra Professional, Complete Care, Cordless Freedom, Cordless Advanced, Cordless Express, Cordless Plus, Water Flosser For Kids, Nano. For best results, replace every 3 months.
2 x Waterpik PP-100E Pik Pocket Tip
- Specially designed for periodontal pockets and furcations
- Delivers extra gentle cleaning around implants, bridges, and crowns
- Soft rubber tip provides gentle, low-pressure delivery of therapeutic rinses below the gumline
- Clinically proven to access 90% of a 6mm pocket
- Compatible with multiple Waterpik water flosser units
- Replace every 3 months
Payment & Security