Omron Basic M2 Blood Pressure Measuring Device For Upper Arm
The Omron HEM-7120 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for your monitoring needs right at the comfort of your home. It's clinically validated to deliver accurate readings for improved health monitoring. This device is improved with Intellisense Technology that automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement. Its cuff-wrapping guide helps the user to the right cuff wrap. It has body movement detection designed to prompt the user to retake the measurement when an error is detected due to body movement.
Developed with a hypertension indicator that blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg). Its irregular heartbeat detection delivers additional health monitoring. It stores the last measurement taken to help you keep track of your readings.
1 x Omron HEM-7120 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
1 x Battery pack
1 x Instruction manual
- Clinically validated to deliver accurate readings
- Improved with Intellisense Technology that automatically applies the right amount of pressure
- Cuff-wrapping guide helps the user to the right cuff wrap
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
- Body movement detection
- Hypertension indicator
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Stores the last measurement taken